What are Balkan Countries
The Balkan region is countries located in southeastern Europe. Culturally diverse, yet historically connected, the region consists of a bunch of small countries. It includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro. Also North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Greece, and Slovenia.
1. Your tastebuds will be forever grateful for trying Croatian Pag Cheese
2. You will learn that good wine does not have to be expensive
3. You will learn how to swim (in case you cannot, yet)
4. You will discover that eggplant can be tasty when on bread – taste Ajvar
5. You will learn to dance crazy by Balkan music rhythms
6. And you will never forget the parties at Belgrade floating party boats
7. Summer music festivals are cheap and good
8. You will get to Eat Burek when visit Balkans summer 2019
9. Drinks here are good and cheap and turn white when mixed with water – try Rakia
10. You will learn where democracy was born when visit Balkans summer 2019
11. You will discover the generosity of people
12. And, you will discover the cultural differences between East and West
13.You will be in a region where you can’t guess the word and will learn to adapt when visit Balkans summer
14. Fresh foods will make you want to change your diet for good
15. Turquoise see will make you wonder leaving your daytime job for a life in paradise to visit Balkans summer 2019
Still wondering when and where in Balkans to go this summer?
Check out our other posts on Croatia travel: foods, movie travel and check out the options for your holiday stay.
Are you on Pinterest, too?
Share your travel destination inspiration with others! Pin this: