Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo (1,184 sq. ft. ) located at a short stroll (7 minutes) to the beach, restaurants, supermarkets and all amenities. Large swimming pool and Jacuzzi and small gym on the premises.
A great floor plan consisting of a living room with large dining room and open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances with microwave, toaster and blender, dining area that seats 6, master bedroom with King size bed and en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom with 2 Full beds, a separate bathroom, laundry room with washer and dryer, large roof terrace with BBQ, full AC split units, ceiling fans, free WiFi internet access, Cable TV and 24/7 security. Sleeps 6 including. Large swimming pool with sun deck. 37” LCD HDTV. Security deposit box in the unit. Free private parking. Free Beach Access.
1 King size Bed, 2 Full size Beds, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 6! Building B, 3rd Floor, Walk Up
Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Inquire About Discount Promo Code
NO SPRING BREAKERS, NO PARTIES, NO FOUL PLAY ALLOWED! NO Guests Allowed Without Prior Approval
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking - Air 100%
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay. Also, this allows us to offer lower rates since we do not have to include more $$$ per night to take electricity consumption into consideration.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.
- Driving Directions: Please find below the driving instructions to
Corte Sea B302
El Cortecito, Bavaro-Punta Cana.
When you leave the airport, you turn right direction BAVARO.
Drive straight for about 12 minutes direction BAVARO and when you see a grey cement cylinder construction on your right hand side and the yellow and blue sign DOWN TOWN Punta Cana and the SUNIX gas station, you turn right, direction BAVARO.
Follow the road for about 10 minutes and you will see on your right hand side the San Juan shopping center with the Super Pola supermarket and movie theaters. Ikea, the Barcelo Palace and Convention Center, the Palma Real shopping mall with the Hard Rock Café and Outback restaurant, after that you will see the NOW Larimar and Secrets hotels. Almost at the end of this road that turns to the left before Plaza Turquesa, you will see the El Dorado shopping center on your right, here you turn LEFT. (You will see our Go Punta Cana Real Estate on your right hand side).
You follow that main road avenida Alemania and after you have gone over the 4 speed bumps that are in front of the Barcelo Dominican Beach and Cana hotels, you take the first left, just after the Melo rental car place with the white fence. Once you are on this small road you turn left at the 2nd intersection after having passed the large yellow house on your right and Arenas de Bavaro. Corte Sea is to your left hand side. Park your car and one of our staff members will be meeting with you there.
Please give our staff a call once you leave the car rental agency so they know when to meet with you. Anny’s number is + and Carla’s number is +.