Not only will you have amazing mountain views but you also have a little extra room and 2 full baths if you want to bring another couple or the kids! This 1 bedroom cabin features a king master suite with a jacuzzi tub and shower in the en-suite master bath. The great room includes a queen sleeper sofa and full bath with shower for the kids or another couple. Access to outdoor seasonal community pool, outdoor pavilion, sauna, steam room and fitness center included in your stay.
An open and fully equipped kitchen as well as a dining room with 4 chairs provides all you will need to prepare in cabin meals for shorter or even extended stays. Spread out in the great room and enjoy the views from the love seat or sofa while using the free WIFI to stay connected and plan your next days activities.
Getting bored? Play a game of pool or watch a football game on the digital cable TV. Location you ask? This cabin is right in the middle of the fun. Just 8 minutes to Dollywood, 10 Minutes to the Arts and Crafts Community, 15 Minutes to Downtown Gatlinburg and 10 minutes to all the activities and shopping in Pigeon Forge.
A washer and dryer are also included for your convenience.
Bedroom and Sleeping Arrangements:
King Suite: King Bed - Sleeps 2
Great Room: Queen Sleeper - Sleeps 2
- Driving Directions: The address of the cabin is 2939 Legacy Vista Drive, Sevierville, TN 37876 - The Unit # displayed on the cabin will be #24.
If Traveling via highway 321 from I-40 (from the East on 321 via exit 443 or exit 440 off of I-40)
1a. From exit 440:
* Follow signs for U.S. 321/TN-73 & merge onto TN-73 W/US-321 S
* In 0.2 mi Turn right onto TN-73 W/US-321 S & travel 2.3 miles
* Turn left onto TN-73/ US-321/Cosby Hwy & travel 6.8 miles (go to step 2)
1b. From exit 443 (Foothills Parkway):
* Travel 5.7 miles on Foothills Parkway
* Turn left onto TN-73/US-321 & travel 1.8 miles (go to step 2)
2. Turn right onto TN-73/US-321 (towards Gatlinburg) & travel 12.8 Miles
3. Turn right onto Buckhorn RD (which changes to Birds Creek RD) for 6.1 Miles
4. Turn Left on to Upper Middle Creek RD (Dunns Market will be on the left)
5. Travel 0.7 Miles & turn right onto Legacy Vista DR (see sign for Legacy Mountain Resort)
6. Legacy Vista DR will serpentine up the mountain. Travel to Unit #24
If Travelling through Sevierville (exit 407 off I-40) from I-75 or I-40 from the West.
*** We recommend avoiding this route during peak travel times due to excessive traffic & exiting at exit 440 & following the above directions.
1. Take I-40 Exit #407 - Hwy 66 S & proceed 9.0 miles toward Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg until dead end into Hwy 441 S
2. Turn right on 441 S & continue through Sevierville & Pigeon Forge
3. Continue through Pigeon Forge for 6 miles, turn left at the traffic light #8 (Dollywood LN)
4. Turn right 0.2 miles at the next stop light (Dollywood LN/Upper Middle Creek RD)
5. Continue for 5.6 miles on Upper Middle Creek RD
6. Turn left onto Legacy Vista DR (see sign for Legacy Mountain Resort)
7. Legacy Vista DR will serpentine up the mountain. Travel to Unit #24