- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Checkin Start:
- Checkin End:
- Room Type:
- House Rules
About this listingContact Host for Inquiry
- Extra people: No Charge
- Cleaning Fee:
• Private outdoor space in Manhattan? Check!
• Spacious, bright and full of greenery, the NYC Garden Escape is perfect for families and couples' getaways.
• Steps away from the subway, our Airbnb is an entire one-bedroom garden-level apartment in our townhouse on a quiet neighborhood street in one of NYC's most historic districts.
• Enjoy full access to our private backyard during your stay - perfect for a leisurely end to your day, or a cheerful start to it!
We can't wait to meet you!
• The bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and a day bed which can be set up as another queen or twin
• The pull-out in the living room can comfortably accommodate two guests
• Crib (pack-and-play) and high chair available on request
• High speed Wi-Fi
• A Smart TV and Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu, and other premium services
• Amazon Alexa with Spotify
• Smart lighting via Philips Hue
• Keypad entry systems on the door to the building and the door to the unit so check-in is very easy (and there is no need to carry around keys).
• Newly renovated kitchen, with gas stove/oven and microwave
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Nestled in the heart of Harlem, this apartment is located on a quiet, safe, tree-lined street
• On the same block as the 2 and 3 subway lines
• Within easy walking distance of the B and C subway lines.
• Harlem’s vibrant food and beverage, cultural, and nightlife scenes surround this unit, and everything that the rest of New York City has to offer is just a short subway ride away.
Guests have exclusive use of the one-bedroom apartment and shared access (with the host) to the backyard space. There is a keypad entry systems on the door to the (code will be sent prior to arrival), so check-in is very flexible.
Interaction with Guests:
I live in a different unit in the building and will be available should you need anything, but you will have total privacy. Don’t hesitate to message me anytime.
Harlem has long been synonymous with black culture. In the early 20th century the neighborhood was the setting for African-American-led movements in music, literature, dance and art—collectively known as the Harlem Renaissance—that featured innovators like Bessie Smith, Langston Hughes and Josephine Baker. That legacy is still evident today, especially along the area’s main thoroughfare, 125th Street, which is anchored by the Apollo Theater. Other highlights include art at the Studio Museum in Harlem, and stalwart restaurants like Sylvia’s and Amy Ruth’s (which serve soul food par excellence), as well as newer entries like Marcus Samuelsson’s Red Rooster.
The apartment is located very near the 135th Street subway stations at Malcom X Blvd./Lenox Ave. and St. Nicholas Ave.
135th Street subway station at Malcolm X Blvd./Lenox Ave.
- From the station, walk 0.1 miles (about 2 minutes) to the north and west to the apartment.
- Subway lines: 2, 3 (red line)
135th Street subway stations at St. Nicholas Ave.
- From the station, walk 0.4 miles (about 8 minutes) to the north and east to the apartment.
- Subway lines: A (blue line), B (orange line), C (blue line)
Other Things to Note:
Please feel free to reach out to me for more information about the unit. I am thrilled to help you plan your stay in New York!
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
About the host, Matt
Member Since: September, 2018
Hi, I'm Matt! I love to travel, meet new people and listen to pop music from around the world. My partner, John, and I have stayed in many home rentals around the world, and we have taken what we have learned from those interactions to create impeccable home rental experiences for our own guests.
(Och vi kan prata lite svenska!)