MACCA, a contemporary apartment, in a historical setting
The apartment has been totally repainted and redecorated, by our
professional INNER-VIEW INTERIOR DESIGNERS team.
Cool, spacious, full of light, and ideal apartment. It's located in the
hip and diverse area called "Ciutat Vella" where the GOTHIC QUARTER is
located, and you will find anything you need in a walking distance. The
apartment is very comfortable and has been tastefully decorated with a
mix of design, original art pieces and vintage touches.
Located in a pedestrian street, so no traffic disturbing. 120 square
meters, with very high ceilings and original floor to ceiling windows
with wooden shutters. 3 double bedrooms, living room divided in two
areas, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and 2 bathrooms with
* • Bedroom 1: master bedroom "GREAT COMFORT LINE" bed (bed size
160x200 cm) - ensuite bathroom and a large walk-in closet
* • Bedroom 2: with double bed "GREAT COMFORT LINE" bed (bed size
* • Bedroom 3: Twin or Single Beds "GREAT COMFORT LINE" beds (2
units) 90x190 cm each bed. Baby Crib (1) and high chair (1)
included in the price.
* • Bathroom 1 (ensuite): with bathtub and shower. Also there is a
hair dryer. There is no limit of hot water because there is a
central heater. Fresh towels, hand soap and bath gel
* • Bathroom 2: with bathtub and shower. Also there is a hair dryer.
There is no limit of hot water because there is a central heater.
Fresh towels, hand soap and bath gel.
Fully equipped laundry closet with washer, dryer, iron and ironing
board. Fresh towels and bed linen are included. There is free wifi
internet, a 40" Flat screen TV and CD players.
Spacious and comfortable living area, divided in 3 convenient spaces:
* - Dining room with a large table for 6 guests
* - Lounge with a comfortable sofa with chaise longue
* - Relax area, a working or reading space, with a nice sofa ideal
also to take a nap in a more tranquil atmosphere - In this space
you will also find some books, for your entertainment.
Kitchen: A clean, fully fitted kitchen with all utensils and dishwasher
- just in case you get the urge to experiment with fresh ingrediens
from the excellent Boqueria food market, just 2 min walk away.
What is near?
* • 2 min walk to Las Ramblas and La Boqueria food market
* • 4 min walk to Catalunya square
* • 6 min walk to CCCB (Contemporary Cultural Centre of Barcelona)
and MACBA (Modern Art Museum)
* • 4 min walk to Gran Teatre del Liceu (theatre and opera)
* • 2 min walk to the Cathedral
* • only 10 min stroll to the Old Port and beaches!
* • Nearest metro station Plaza Catalunya metro (L3), train station
and airport shuttle stop (Aerobús) - 4 min walk
A great location if you want to discover Barcelona by feet
A major advantage of this apartment is its location in a central area,
which is popular during the day (great shops) and trendy during the
night (bars, clubs and restaurants). This high contrast and vibrant
neighborhood is a new hot spot for creative professionals.
Portal de l'Angel is the street with the highest commercial income of Spain
Our MACCA apartment, is next to Portal de l’Angel a pedestrian avenue
which is one of the main shopping streets of Barcelona, where
well-known brands in the textile industry are heavily concentrated. It
is known that Portal de l'Angel is the street with the highest
commercial income of Spain, due to its strategic location and the
massive influx of visitors it receives regularly. At the end of this
avenue, you will find Plaça Catalunya, which is the focal point for
everything in the city.
Walking up Plaça Catalunya, there is Passeig de Gràcia, where the best
restaurants, shops, cafes and buildings of the best modernist
architects such as Gaudí and Domenech i Montaner, are located. On
Passeig de Gràcia you will find La Pedrera (or Casa Mila) and La Casa
This apartment is located in the middle of the Gothic Quarter. Also
next to El Born, the area with the best preserved medieval
architecture, and where you will see the Roman walls, the Picasso
Museum, the Cathedral and the emblematic Cathedral of Santa Maria del
Mar, among other things.
SO ... SHOP TILL YOU DROP!! YOUR MACCA APARTMENT WILL BE WAITING TO PAMPER
YOU (AND YOUR FEET), JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
This Property is non-smoking.