Stylish two bedroom apartment in one of the most fascinating areas of the historic center of Milan, between Duomo and Castello Sforzesco. Thanks to its excellent position and its comforts, this is the perfect location for exploring this amazing city.
The apartment and terrace are at your complete and private disposal.
##Interaction with guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
##Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €20
From 8pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pm to 11pm: €40
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
The Apartment is located in the heart of the historical center of Milan, between the Duomo and the Sforzesco Castle, two of the most famous and representative historical monuments of the city.
Nearby the apartment :
- Red subway line (Cordusio) at 200 meters
- Red subway line (Cairoli) at 200 meters
- Tram lines 1, 4, 16 and 19 at 200 meters
From Malpensa (MXP):
1. Take the Malpensa Train Express to Milano Cadorna
2. Catch the red subway line from Cadorna Station to Cairoli (1 stop) or tram line 1 up to the stp Cairoli
3. From Largo Cairoli take Via Camperio and walk straight to the apartment
From Linate (LIN):
1. Catch bus n. 73 up to Piazza San Babila or shuttle bus to Central Station
2. From Piazza San Babila take the red subway line and exit at Cordusio station (2 stops) - From Central Station take the yellow line of the subway to Duomo (4 stops)
From Orio al Serio (BGY)
1. Take the shuttle bus from Orio al Serio to Milan Central Station
2. From Central Station catch the yellow subway line to Duomo station
3. From Piazza Duomo take Via Orefici direction until Via Camperio.
The apartment is placed right in the historical center of Milan , an area with paid access.
We suggest to park the car in the nearby garages :
GARAGE MERAVIGLI (Via Manfredo Camperio 4) recommended
BUONAPARTE PARKING (Via Giacomo Puccini 5)