- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Checkin Start:
- Checkin End:
- Room Type:
About this listingContact Host for Inquiry
- Extra people: $16.96 /night after 4 Guests
- Cleaning Fee:
- Security Deposit: (You will pay €150.00 to the host on arrival)
Located in the heart of Florence, but in a very quiet area, a few steps from the central station of Santa Maria Novella, Fortezza da Basso (Pitti Fashion Week), the famous food market of San Lorenzo, the "David" Accademia Gallery and the cathedral (Duomo). LA FORTEZZA apartment is on the ground floor which is accessed via only 3 steps. It consists of a welcoming entrance hall, living room with kitchen in perfect Tuscan style and equipped with all accessories, the elegant bedroom and a windowed bathroom with shower.
The entire house has been completely and tastefully renovated and furnished with great taste, and light wooden floors, with a modern style and comfort of first choice. A warm, airy and welcoming impresses from your first entrance into this apartment, flooded with natural light, ensuring privacy and ensuring you a pleasant rest.
This apartment can accommodate up to four people, with one bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room.
The master bedroom comprises of a large comfortable bed queen-size bed, bedside tables, wardrobes, light wood floors and plenty of natural light. Real "nest" comfortable for two.
The bathroom, also recently renovated, is spacious and modern, with large shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, kettle, oven, stove, toaster.
A bright and large living room with an L-sahper sofa and a big screen LED TV.
This beautiful apartment in the heart of Florence is the ideal choice for a family or group of friends looking for the perfect base from which to explore in a short time the entire city on foot. This apartment really has all it takes to ensure a memorable stay in Florence.
Why Choose This Apartment
• Recently renovated
• Quiet and peaceful
• Strategic location
Guests will have the entire apartment at disposal. They will be welcomed at the apartment, shown around the house and given thoughtful advice about life in town, restaurants and the unmissable season's sights. We kindly ask our guests to inform us of their check out time and provide a copy of their passports or IDs upon arrival. For any additional needs or questions, we encourage our guests to use our contact information.
I am available for any question and I will be happy to give some good tips about the neighbourhood .
This area of Florence is certainly the most famous and visited by travelers, who allow themselves to be easily tempted by the typical Florentine market during the day and by trendy nightlife, cafes, bars, trattorias, pizzerias and restaurants with outdoor seating. There is so much to see in Florence, than even in a day or two you realize right away that there are too many treasures to see in such a short time. And we agree: don't try to cram in everything into a few days, but pick and choose and you'll enjoy much better what you do see and do.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10
From 7pm to 10pm: 20€
From 10pm to 11pm: 40€
To be paid IN CASH upon arrival
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
- 100% of the total amount is refundable until 61 day/s before arrival.