- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Room Type:
'Kona Bubbles' is a absolute spectacular property that Knutson & Associates is extremely proud to be newly representing as of November 2018. A gorgeous home in gated Meilani View Estates with ocean views just above Kailua Kona. Recently finished in 2016, this custom built 4 bed, 4.5 bath home offers almost 3000 sq. ft. of roomy interior space including a detached guest suite/ garage combo & resort style pool with water wall & LED lighting at night for endless days and nights of fun with family & friends.
There are floor to ceiling window walls which retract completely to let you take in the view of the serene Pacific, and enjoy true indoor-outdoor living. Relax by the salt-water pool surrounded by tropical plants and flowers. Dangle your feet in the water from your chaise lounge on the Bahama shelf. Inside, there's a gourmet kitchen with gas range, wine cooler and everything else you need to enjoy good times with family and friends. Each bedroom has its own en suite bath, so complete privacy can be had by all guests. Main house has three bedrooms and sleeps 6. Separate ohana is a 1BR/1BA efficiency unit with a king size bed and its own minibar. All rooms open to the exterior to allow the trade winds to naturally cool the whole house. Located on a cul de sac in a quiet, gated community, yet only a 5 minute drive down the hill to Kona proper and the farmer's market. World class snorkeling, beaches, kayaking and hiking are all within a short drive. The Big Island is home to historic heiaus, cultural museums and the fascinating geology of the volcano.
This home sits stately upon just under a 1/2 acre of land on the edge of a local pasture land, and has been thoughtfully planted with papaya, coconuts, avocado, oranges, and so many tropical flowing trees and local plants with irrigation.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration:
Master Bedroom has a King Sized Bed & the Master Bathroom contains a jetted tub, a shower and an outdoor shower as well.
Guest Bedroom#1 has a Queen Sized Bed it's own Private Bathroom has a Tub/Shower Combination
Guest Bedroom#2 has a Queen Sized Bed & it's own Private Bathroom which has a Walk In Shower.
Ohana/Detached Guest Suite#3 has a King Sized Bed, it's own Private Bathroom has a Walk In Shower.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT OWNERS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STAFF HAVE FINAL APPROVAL OVER ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS MADE ONLINE. 7 NIGHT MINIMUM ALL YEAR ROUND**
**All guests are required to sign a rental agreement with Knutson & Associates Property Management in addition to purchasing a Damage Protection Plan or providing a Security Deposit if they stay at this property.Minimum age of primary renter is 25. Quiet time for the subdivision is 9 PM to 8 AM. All renters will be asked to sign a Neighborhood Noise Level Addendum.** 2 car maximum allowed.
The owners of Kona Bubbles want to provide the best service possible for their guests.
Knutson & Associates will offer guests who book Kona Bubbles the following additional services as a benefit, to you, the guest!
1. You have a complimentary concierge service to make Restaurant/Activity Reservations if you so desire to utilize
2. Need us to go grocery shopping or pick up certain items from the store before you arrive? We can ensure everything is in the property waiting for you upon your arrival! (Additional Service Charge May Apply)
3. Any guests who book 14 nights or longer will receive fresh flowers & a Fruit Basket upon their arrival as a gift from the owner.
4. Face to Face Arrival/Departure Experience Offered Complimentary! All guests who book Kona Bubbles will be provided a personalized arrival check in with a Property Management Member upon their arrival to go over property specifics. We will turn on any fans/lights to ensure you enter into a comfortable inviting environment!
- Driving Directions: DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO KONA BUBBLES: 1. Take a Right onto Highway 19 from Kona International Airport.
2. Follow highway for approx. 9 miles.
3. Take a Left onto Nani Kailua Drive from Main Highway.
4. Turn Left onto Melelina Street. Gated Community of "Meilani View Estates" straight ahead. Call Blake Kessner, Broker In Charge if you get lost,
Overall our stay was 3 out of 5 stars. I was disappointed that the neighbors below the house started playing their TV loudly at 3:30 A.M. one morning yet renters are expected to comply with strict no noise rules. The location is not very convenient.
A special treat for our 5 day celebration. The pool was awesome with it's multiple entry points. The kitchen was easy to cook in with multiple cooks. And kudos for enough towels for the pool and showers. Love that each sleeping area has its own bathroom. A plus is that it was close to everything. Quick response to any issues.
Member Since: September, 2018
Knutson & Associates is a mid-sized, independently owned company consisting of dedicated professional Realtors®.
Our offices are located in Kailua-Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our licensees have extensive experience in residential and investment brokerage, and look forward in assisting you with all of your real estate needs. We are backed by our management team with decades of experience in all phases of Hawaiian real estate and are currently celebrating our 42nd year in business here in Kailua-Kona in 2018!