- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Room Type:
Kona Isle C-28 is a fantastic new addition to Knutson & Associates Property Management as of January 2019! We're proud to represent this wonderful second floor, corner end unit in highly desirable Building C at the Kona Isle!
These second floor units are truly remarkable. High enough for a fantastic view, and low enough to where you don't have climb the extra flight of stairs to the 3rd floor.
Unit C-28 is a spectacular 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium with a pull out sofa in the living room. Therefore, it's a great option for 4! Building C is on the south end of the complex, so it's considered the "Shadier" side to allow you comfort in Hawaii's heat!
Air Conditioning also available for your comfort in the Living Room.
A 36' flat screen TV in the living room if you choose to stay in! A washer/dryer also available for your use inside the condo!
King Sized Bed in the Bedroom
The owner supplies beach chairs, towels, linens, & High Speed Wifi Access for your convenience.
Kona Isle Condos are located on the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, and are individually and privately owned. The gorgeous 74-unit complex is meticulously maintained and blissfully tranquil. While staying at Kona Isle you can swim, relax by the pool, or watch the whales and dolphins passing by as you listen to the soothing sounds of the ocean's surf. Treat your eyes to the breathtaking views from anywhere on site, or enjoy peace and quiet, and great sunsets while barbecuing on the BBQ's overlooking the Pacific Ocean. There is a small Library on site which has many books to read for your conveniance for a quiet morning or afternoon.
Kona Isle is located 1 mile from Kailua town and close to shops, seaside restaurants, nightlife and beaches.
**5 NIGHT MINIMUM ALL YEAR LONG PER KONA ISLE CC& R COMPLEX RESTRICTIONS!. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS AS THE RESERVATION WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE ACCOMODATED.**
The owners of Kona Isle#C28 want to provide the best service possible for their guests.
Knutson & Associates will offer guests who book Unit#C28 at the Kona Isle the following additional services as a benefit, to you, the guest!
1. You have a complimentary concierge service to make Restaurant/Activity Reservations if you so desire to utilize
2. Need us to go grocery shopping or pick up certain items from the store before you arrive? We can ensure everything is in the property waiting for you upon your arrival! (Additional Service Charge May Apply)
3. Any guests who book 14 nights or longer will receive fresh flowers & a Fruit Basket upon their arrival as a gift from the owner.
4. Face to Face Arrival/Departure Experience Offered Complimentary! All guests who book Kona Isle C28 will be provided a personalized arrival check in with a Property Management Member upon their arrival to go over property specifics. We will turn on any fans/lights & Air Conditioning to ensure you enter into a comfortable inviting environment!
TAT TAX ID: TA-017-562-5216-01
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE PROPERTY! SEE LINK IMMEDIATELY BELOW!
**If link does not show, inquire within to have it sent directly to you.**
**All guests are required to sign a rental agreement with Knutson & Associates Property Management in addition to purchasing a Damage Protection Plan or providing a Security Deposit if they stay at this property. Inquire within for specific details**
- Driving Directions: DIRECTIONS TO KONA ISLE from Keahole-Kona Airport: Take a right onto
Highway 19 (Queen Kaahumanu Highway) go south for about 9 miles then take a
right onto Palani Road. After the second stop light, Palani Road curves
left and becomes Alii Dr., go approximately 2.5 miles and KONA ISLE
will be located on the ocean side at 75-6100 Alii Drive. (Ask your car rental
agent for a map) Your Parking Stall is 59.
Member Since: September, 2018
Knutson & Associates is a mid-sized, independently owned company consisting of dedicated professional Realtors®.
Our offices are located in Kailua-Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our licensees have extensive experience in residential and investment brokerage, and look forward in assisting you with all of your real estate needs. We are backed by our management team with decades of experience in all phases of Hawaiian real estate and are currently celebrating our 42nd year in business here in Kailua-Kona in 2018!