- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Room Type:
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II is a four bedroom, four bathroom home in Navona-Pantheon-Venezia. This home’s sitting room is furnished with a discerning mix of antique and retro pieces, and also home to many books and some really striking contemporary artworks. The bedrooms are just as characterful, each one made distinctive by a flash of bold colour, a standout piece (like the second bedroom’s gilded bed) or a unique canvas. This historic area’s full of traditional restaurants, and the famous Castel Sant’ Angelo is very close by. It’s around a 20-minute walk from here to Ottaviano metro station.:
- This home has air-conditioning in the sitting room and all bedrooms.
- All homes in rome have a limit on the amount of power that can be used at one time (3 kw). Using too many appliances at the same time can cause a short-circuit.
- Please note that this home is located on a busy street and some noise can be heard from inside the home.
* Check in: at 16:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Security deposit: € 1000.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Cancellation policy varies with the check-in dates. Please select the checkin/checkout date to see the cancellation policy for those dates.
CuddlyNest service fee is non-refundable. Service fee splitted by host will also be charged from guest.