- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Room Type:
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Rue de Bretagne II is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in Le Marais. Large windows with views over Parisian rooftops extend along the open-plan kitchen and living room, where there’s a black leather sofa, contemporary fine art and a dining table seating seven. In the master bedroom there’s a king bed and large windows and the second bedroom has a double bed flanked by well-stacked bookshelves. The bathroom has an integrated shower and there’s a separate toilet room. In the heart of the historical Jewish quarter, this home is close to delis and falafel stands, as well as Paris’s oldest covered food market. Vintage and high-end fashion boutiques are also nearby. The 2nd arrondissement, home to the gilded Paris Opera and the bustling Japanese quarter, is to the east and a brisk walk south takes you to the peaceful banks of the Seine. Filles du Calvaire metro station is around five minutes’ walk away.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- There are lots of fragile and expensive artwork in this home.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- There is no wardrobe in the master bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
* Check in: at 16:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 1000.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Registration number: 7510301155094
Cancellation policy varies with the check-in dates. Please select the checkin/checkout date to see the cancellation policy for those dates.
CuddlyNest service fee is non-refundable. Service fee splitted by host will also be charged from guest.