- Property Type:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Room Type:
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Formerly owned by a band member of Blur, this one bedroom, one bathroom home is cool and contemporary. The décor is stylish, with clean lines and white walls. You're centrally located, just north of Soho, so you can reach the bright lights of Theatreland after a ten-minute stroll through Chinatown, or visit the British Museum, to which you can walk in just seven minutes. Once you’ve explored your surrounds, make for the roof terrace, pull up a pew on the al fresco furniture and gaze across the iconic city skyline.
Back inside, the living space has dark wood flooring and a deep, graphite sofa, or sit at the glass desk – well-lit, with an angle lamp. The kitchen can be found at the back of the home, resplendent in marble and chrome and a range of modern appliances. Next door, there's a large bedroom, where a beige shag pile rug lies beneath the double bed. The huge ensuite is similarly high-end, with stone floor tiles, a massive walk-in shower and a heated towel rack.:
- Some street noise can be heard from inside the home, especially in the living room as it faces the road.
- There is no longer a television in the bedroom.
- The spiral staircase that allows access to the roof terrace is extremely narrow.
- There is no dining table in this home.
- This home is located on the fifth floor of an apartment building with no elevator.
* Check in: at 16:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: £ 1000.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Cancellation policy varies with the check-in dates. Please select the checkin/checkout date to see the cancellation policy for those dates.
CuddlyNest service fee is non-refundable. Service fee splitted by host will also be charged from guest.