In the heart of Lubéron, the property LA CAVALIÈRE is located 5 minutes from the famous village of Isle sur la Sorgue. Located on 3 hectares partly occupied by horses, LA CAVALIÈRE has been entirely renovated for an absolute comfort and convivial being able to accomodate up to 11 people maximum. For riders, it is possible to host your companion during your stay.
The large entrance welcomes you warmly with its fireplace dating from the 17th century and invites you to discover all the living rooms of the villa.
On the one hand, a laundry room and a large fully equipped kitchen (espresso machine, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, American fridge freezer, icemaker and fresh water dispenser, combined oven, traditional steam oven, 4 burner induction hob + 2 gas burners, kettle, toaster, multi-function cooker "Cooking chef KENWOOD" vacuum, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and a wine cellar) and open to the dining room, very bright by its berries- glazed windows overlooking the outdoor terrace becomes a real place to share. A dining room with a table farm ! What more for a meal with family or friends finally met and successful ?
On the other side, a large cathedral lounge with antique fireplace surrounded by sofas and overlooking a French billiard room where you can enjoy a few games with family or friends.
Finally, from the entrance, the staircase serves upstairs : a large landing with desk, a passageway access to a mezzanine overlooking the living room, consisting of a piano, a library and a children's play area as well as the 3 main bedrooms of the villa.
- Suite « Grand Sud » : 32m2, by-leaf, wardrobe, two 90x200 memory beds or large 180x200 bed, bathroom with double sink, bath and large walk-in shower, private toilet, flat screen TV multi media, TNT, sound system adaptable to all smartphones. Double exposure South and West, very bright room overlooking the field of olive trees, meadow and horses.
- Suite « Cocoon » : 30m2 attic for 2 to 5 people with wardrobe, two beds 90x200 or double bed 180x200 and 80x180 80x180 (very comfortable because they are memory foam mattresses), flat screen TV multi media, TNT system sonos adaptable to all smartphones. Large ensuite bathroom in the attic with double sink, bath and large shower in the Italian, private toilet. East exposure with a superb view of the pool, vegetable garden and orchard. Ideal for a couple, the "Cocoon" Suite can also be converted into a dormitory. With this configuration it is the preferred space for children and teenagers !
- Suite Nina : 26m2 with wardrobe, two beds memory 90x200 or large bed 180x200, bathroom with washbasin, Italian shower jets, private toilet, flat screen TV multi media, TNT and sound system adaptable to all smartphones. Double South and East exposure with view on the meadow of the horses, the swimming pool and the orchard.
Outside, you will be again subjugated by the quality of places that is the villa LA CAVALIÈRE. Indeed, in addition to being equipped inside it is also outside with its park of 3 hectares consisting of a fenced park for horses, several terraces and planted with olive trees, walnut trees, of fruit trees and lined with cypress poplars. LA CAVALIÈRE and also has a beautiful view of the mountains of Vaucluse and its surroundings and has no vis-à-vis. What to spend moments in all tranquility.
And that's not all, you'll have access to the studio, to the salt pool of 12 x 6 meters, heated by a heat pump and equipped with a standard safety device and fenced with child barriers, according to your needs.
- Studio « Lily » : 31m2 independent from the rest of the house or included in the choice. Fully equipped with American kitchen area (fridge / freezer, 2 induction hob, combined oven, washing machine, sink, storage), bathroom with power shower and toilet, large living room with sofa, two twin beds 90x200 or king size bed 180x200, mosquito net windows, flat screen TV Samsung Multi Media + TNT, sonos system adaptable to all smartphones. The studio has a single entrance on one level.
Finally, for the happiness of all, place to relax with family or friends thanks to spaces designed from scratch :
- Table tennis
- Giant trampoline that can turn into an outdoor sleeping area like a raised tent
- Ball games area all around the house
- Football cage for children
- 2 mountain bikes available
- A terrace under arbor with its large table and a gas griddle for traditional summer meals
A pure happiness to stay in this superb fully equipped property that is LA CAVALIÈRE. You will want to come-back every year !
Good to know :
- Linens provided
- Pets allowed on request - Maximum 2 small dogs or 1 large dog: price 5€ per night
- Cleaning fee at the end of your stay : 350 €