Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
Chicago Homes, Condos, Villas & Cabin Vacation Rentals
Popular Chicago Destinations
Chicago is a beautiful big city situated in the Midwestern US. It is a popular city with an urban feel and lifestyle. If you are planning to visit Chicago, you will have a million of choices of places to go to and things to do. The city is the center of many art institutions and museums. It is also features a lot of art displays in the indoor as well as the outdoors. The dining and nightlife experiences are so versatile and wide that you are left wondering what to choose for your trip.
We will highlight the most popular areas and activities, which you must put on your list when visiting Chicago.
The first thing you must see in Chicago is the Millennium Park. The Millennium Park is a great land space that covers many touristic destinations and options. Some of the most interesting places in the Millennium Park are the following:
- The cloud gate: The cloud gate is also known as The Bean. The 30-foot highly polished stainless steel plate sculpture is one of the largest of its kind; The Bean provides a "gate" for park visitors to walk. It reflects the skyline and the visitors to produce a great tourist destination.
- Jay Pretzel Pavilion: This stage is a breath-taking pavilion that stands high with flowing stainless steel ribbons. It is a popular stage that holds many of the city’s great concerts and events to provide the utmost outdoor stage experience.
- Lurie Garden: This is a marvelous botanical garden that is also known as the “City in a Garden”. The garden’s activities and decorations vary vastly from season to another to highlight the main events of that season. The lighting and blossom combination form a great natural environment that is surely to relax you on your vacation.
- McCormick Tribune Ice Rank and Plaza: On Michigan Avenue, you can enjoy a great winter skiing experience on McCormick Tribune Ice Rank and Plaza. This close to 17,000 square feet ice pad offers a great skiing experience in the winter, and transforms to an amazing dining space in the summer.
- If you are an art lover, head nowhere but to the Harris Theatre for Music and Dance. This is one of Chicago’s most famous music, art, and art centers to tackle your artistic side.
Here are some more places to put on your list for a great Chicago visit:
- The Navy Pier: Head to the Navy Pier to enjoy a wide 50-foot playground that includes many attractions, activities, restaurants and shops.
- Pier Park: Take your kids to Pierre Park to ride on a big 150-foot Ferris Wheel that offers great views of Lake Michigan and the surrounding areas.
- Enjoy the scenery, skyline and the Navy Pierre of Chicago all while on a boat cruise like no other.
- Visit most instagrammable restaurants in chicago.