Is there something you have always dreamed of, but haven’t thought it was possible? A goal that appears too distant, a skill that seems too hard, or a place that is too far away? If there is one thing we have learned during this temporary travel break, it is that it is time to make our dreams become a reality. But where to start? We suggest you build a bucket list!
The CuddlyNest team wants to help you start and finish your bucket list this year! We have put together our brains, our maps, our journals, and our guides together to create the most extensive list of bucket list items to cross off in 2020. And the best part of all? These real places, adventures, and goals are things our team at CN want to accomplish, too!
Find your inner wanderlust and be inspired by these one-of-a-kind bucket list experiences:
Tours and Attractions:
- Visit the headquarters of Apple in Cupertino, California.
- Attend a Broadway Musical.
- Go to Disneyland Tokyo.
- Visit Silicon Valley.
Cooking and Eats:
- Take a cooking class in Italy. Buon Appetito!
- Have a dining experience in a Michelin Star Restaurant.
- Eat tacos in Mexico.
- Eat pasta out of a wheel of cheese.
- Take a wine tour in Hungary.
Create and Learn:
- Learn how hip-hop dance in NY.
- Build a “tiny house.”
- Learn Brazilian jiu-jitsu in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Design an engine of a car.
- Write a cookbook.
- Learn Japanese in Kyoto.
- Learn French during the summertime in France.
- Pass my C1 in Spanish.
- Learn how to make traditional pottery in Tamegroute, Morocco.
- Visit Rapa Nui on Easter Island.
- Visit Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England.
- See the Nazca Lines in Peru.
- See Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Visit the UNESCO Heritage Site – Petra, Jordan.
- Stand on the four corners monument in the Southwest, USA.
Travel: Bucket List Destinations to Explore
- Visit North Korea.
- Live in a van for a year and drive around South America.
- Go on a week-long cruise.
- Visit NYC and take a walk through Central Park.
- Stay a week in Norway to see the Northern Lights.
- Explore the Sahara Desert in Morocco.
- Take a train tour through Southeast Asia.
- Visit 10 countries in the next 3 years.
- Go on a nomadic journey in the desert.
- Learn to surf in Portugal.
- Visit a Japanese Onsen – hot spring.
- Swim with Dolphins.
- Run a marathon in another country.
- Take a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey.
- Bungee Jump.
- Walk across the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge in China.
- Skydive in Dubai.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Hiking the Dolomites in Italy.
- Fly an aircraft.
- Go kayaking in the Maldives.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary in Thailand.
- Hike in Antelope Canyon in Arizona.
- Explore the underwater Roman ruins of Baia, Italy.
While staying home is its own adventure, we promise that we will all explore again soon. Tell us where you want to go, what you want to see, and what you want to do. Let’s rediscover the world together.
Other Similar Articles
Browse. Book. Stay.